Membership is free and open to qualified individuals. Paralyzed Veterans of America invites you to join more than 19,000 members today and have your voice, energy and efforts assist others living with spinal cord injury and disease.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact our Membership Director, Doug Beckley at (518) 441-3242 or email@example.com.
Who is Eligible to Join PVA?
Any individual who meets the following criteria is eligible to join Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter:
• A citizen of the United States
• A veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces whose discharge was other than dishonorable
• An individual who has suffered a spinal cord injury as a result of trauma or disease.* (Note: The injury or disease onset could have occurred after discharge/retirement from military service.)
* Some examples of spinal cord diseases are:
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
• Multiple sclerosis (MS)
• Spina bifida
• Spinal stenosis
• Tumors of the spinal cord
The above list is not all-inclusive. Therefore, if your condition is not listed, or if you have any questions, please contact our Membership Director, Doug Beckley at (518) 441-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you make a difference? By joining a Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter, you have the opportunity to have your voice, your energy and your efforts assist others. Upon joining you will begin to receive our newsletter as well as notifications of upcoming events and meetings. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in many programs, including volunteering and sporting events.
If you meet the eligibility requirements to join PVA Buckeye Chapter, please follow these steps:
• Click here to access and complete the fillable form and print.
• Under Chapter Name, please enter “Buckeye.”
• Mail to: Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter, 26250 Euclid Avenue, Suite 115, Euclid, OH 44132
If you do not meet the qualifications for Paralyzed Veterans of America membership, please note that we offer Associate Membership. This program enables individuals with a deep interest in paralyzed veterans to contribute personally and/or monetarily. If you are interested in joining as an Associate Member, or would like more information, click here to download our Associate Membership form.