26250 Euclid Avenue, Suite 115 Euclid, Ohio 44132
**For Membership information and application, click here.**
Enjoy the video of the Buckeye Team at the 2016 National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Click below:
Learn more about the Paralyzed Veterans
Adaptive Sports and Recreation Programs
Who We Are.
The Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter (BPVA) is one of 34 chapters of the Washington D.C. based Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA). As a Congressionally chartered veterans service organization not an agency of the federal government, the BPVA has been assisting veterans with spinal cord injuries or disease, including Multiple Sclerosis and ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease) in Ohio since 1972.
BPVA services include:
• Veterans Benefits
• Wheelchair Sports & Recreation
• Spinal Cord Injury Research
• Advocacy to eliminate architectural barriers and protect civil rights for persons with disabilities
• Referral services for assistive devices, housing, employment, and transportation
• Literature on a variety of topics, including self-care, independent living and disability rights
Join us and be part of a veterans organization that since 1972, has successfully worked to maximize the quality of life for it’s members and all people who have spinal cord injury or disease (SCI/D) as a leading advocate for health care, SCI/D research and education, veterans’ benefits and rights, accessibility and the removal of architectural barriers, sports programs, and disability rights.
PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA, BUCKEYE CHAPTER
- Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter only has access to or collects information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not use tracking cookies or any hidden tracking devices on our website.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- You may opt out of receiving any future contacts from us at any time. This includes an “opt out notice” in any future email we may send you.
- You can see what data we have about you, if any, and change/correct that data at anytime by contacting us via the e-mail or phone number given on our website.
- Upon your request, we will delete any data we have about you at any time, if you contact us via the phone number or email address given on our website.
–Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter, June 2011