26250 Euclid Avenue, Suite 115 Euclid, Ohio 44132
Who We Are.
The Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter (BPVA) is one of 34 chapters of the Washington D.C. based Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA). As a Congressionally chartered veterans service organization not an agency of the federal government, the BPVA has been assisting veterans with spinal cord injuries or disease, including Multiple Sclerosis and ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease) in Ohio since 1972.
BPVA services include:
• Veterans Benefits
• Wheelchair Sports & Recreation
• Spinal Cord Injury Research
• Advocacy to eliminate architectural barriers and protect civil rights for persons with disabilities
• Referral services for assistive devices, housing, employment, and transportation
• Literature on a variety of topics, including self-care, independent living and disability rights
Join us and be part of a veterans organization that since 1972, has successfully worked to maximize the quality of life for it’s members and all people who have spinal cord injury or disease (SCI/D) as a leading advocate for health care, SCI/D research and education, veterans’ benefits and rights, accessibility and the removal of architectural barriers, sports programs, and disability rights.