Your shopping makes a difference. Prime Day is JULY 17th. Amazon donates to Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter when you shop Prime Day deals at smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7193597
THANK YOU to our 2017 Golf Outing Fundraiser sponsors and participants! To view photos of the annual event, click here.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Buckeye Team!
Click here to view photos from the 2017 National Veterans Wheelchair Games!
Learn more about the Paralyzed Veterans Adaptive Sports and Recreation Programs
• Wheelchair Sports & Recreation
• Spinal Cord Injury Research
• Advocacy to eliminate architectural barriers and protect civil rights for persons with disabilities
• Referral services for assistive devices, housing, employment, and transportation
• Literature on a variety of topics, including self-care, independent living and disability rights
**For Membership information and application, click here.**
PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA, BUCKEYE CHAPTER
- Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter only has access to or collects information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not use tracking cookies or any hidden tracking devices on our website.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- You may opt out of receiving any future contacts from us at any time. This includes an “opt out notice” in any future email we may send you.
- You can see what data we have about you, if any, and change/correct that data at anytime by contacting us via the e-mail or phone number given on our website.
- Upon your request, we will delete any data we have about you at any time, if you contact us via the phone number or email address given on our website.
–Paralyzed Veterans of America, Buckeye Chapter, June 2011